Safety is our top priority, we’ve established policies to ensure a happy and healthy environment for all our stars. We hold ourselves to the highest safety standards. At Pawllywood, we require every potential star to undergo an interview to see how they will adapt to the daycare environment. All dogs must pass our interview process before they can participate in our group play environment. The interview is a minimum of three hours and is completely free of charge. The process is to ensure your dog enjoys the daycare environment our site offers.
The meet and greet interview involves
● Hands-on interaction, where we’ll make sure your star is comfortable with being handled and checked for any possible issues such as fleas or ticks, or existing injuries that might worsen during play
● Slow introduction into the play-yard environment precisely designed for your dog’s size and temperament
● One-on-one introduction with another regular celebrity
Why This Interview?
● It certifies the safety of your dog, other dogs, and our Certified Pawlly Companions
● It allows us to gradually introduce your dog and not overstimulate them
● Dogs play in a large social group with other dogs, so we want to ensure they’re all relaxed and having fun