All New Customers Must Submit a Pawllywood Application and Pass a Pet Meet & Greet
Please feel free to call us with any questions!
*First day of dog daycare is free after temperament test.
Red Carpet Treatment
Whenever you are unable to take your furry friend with you when you leave town, you want to ensure they are receiving five-star treatment wherever you board them. That’s why we offer dog boarding that is fun, safe, and most importantly, trustworthy. You can rest assured knowing that your pup is enjoying our expansive indoor and outdoor play yards, carefully managed by our Pawlly Companions. Our goal is to make sure your dog is living their best life at Pawllywood!
What to Expect
When boarding your dog at Pawllywood dog hotel in Long Island, you can trust that they will be well-exercised and looked at all hours. Here is what you can expect when boarding your dog with us:
- Live web cams are accessible on our website during business hours while dogs are playing.
- During their stay, your pup will play, run and have a great time socializing. They will enjoy our expansive indoor and outdoor play yards, carefully managed by Pawlly Companions certified in pet first aid and CPR.
- Guests can play and socialize with other dogs—we make sure to separate them by size, temperament, and activity level—or take a nap in one of our spacious, custom-made kennels if they are tired. Boarding guests play all day with daycare guests, taking breaks for meals and rest when needed.
- Pawllywood is monitored and protected 24/7 with our cameras, fire equipment, and security alarms. In case there are any issues, our team will be immediately notified and arrive on the premises as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you bring your pet’s food from home; changing their diet unexpectedly can cause gastrointestinal upset, leading to vomiting or diarrhea. If you would like to bring your dog toys, chewable and especial treats, to help them feel at home, we will be more than happy to accommodate.
- We recommend feeding your star at least 90 minutes prior to arriving to prevent bloat. Please let our Pawlly Companions know at check-in if your dog has eaten less than 90 minutes prior to joining activities.
- Our boarding drop-off and pick-up are anytime during business hours.
Pricing & Amenities
Our dog boarding facility offers great accommodations and all-inclusive pricing:
- Boarding stays with daycare access
- Largest outdoor play area on Long Island
- Live web cams accessible at anytime during business hours
- Lots of love and care from our Certified Pawlly Companions
- A comfortable kennel with orthopedic beds, nightly TLC, and treats for overnight boarders.
- Medication administration if needed
What Our Customers Say…
This place is fantastic! Our pups spent two nights at Pawllywood and it was worth every penny. When they came home, they were exhausted and happy from playtime – exactly what we wanted!
|1 Night Regular Suite for 1 Dog||$65.00|
|1 Night Regular Suite for 2 Dogs||$120.00|
|Each Additional Dog Per Regular Suite||$55.00|
Reserve Your Stay
In order to secure a stay for your pup at Pawllywood, we recommend making a reservation in advance, especially around major holidays. Your dog must pass the required meet-and-greet evaluation in order to to gain access to our facilities. We can occasionally accommodate on short notice if your dog has previously completed the interview process. A deposit is required to secure boarding reservation. Please contact us today to make your reservation!